Sunday, January 29, 2012

Picutresssss.

Thought maybe people would like to see some nail polish swatches!! 

So here are some pictures of the polishes I recently got. On the far left is OPI Pink Flamenco with Nicki Minaj Save Me over top. The middle nail is just about four coats of NM Save Me. (That'll take about one year to take off with polish remover.) And lastly is the combo that I will be painting my nails after I finish this blog. The base is Essie's Ballet Slipper with one coat of NM Save me on top of it! 


Here are all the products I used in making this post.The top coat that I have currently been using is called Out The Door top coat. I love it! I've been using it for a few months now and haven't had any problems. It isn't too thick, and does NOT get goopy like Seche Vite does after it's been opened! The drying time is AMAZING with this top coat! Which is a lot coming from me because I can't seem to help but want to touch everything in sight before my nails are completely dry! The price varies from store to store, I found my bottle at Christmas Tree Shop for like $4! I do recommend the top coat Seche Vite, but only for about a month or so, because it goes all thick and sticky! It costs a bit more, coming in at just about $9 or so! I guess they do make what is called a "restorer:" for Seche Vite...but I think that gets a little pricey too...So I'll just stick with my Out The Door instead of spending $20 on a top coat when it's all said and done!


No comments:

Post a Comment